A: Follow these steps to create a Membership Toolkit account:
- On the Membership page, click the Become a Member!
- If you already have a Membership Toolkit account for a different organization, enter your email address and password on the Sign in page and click Login. Proceed to Step B.
- If you do not have a Membership Toolkit account, click Create Account.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Password, Retype Password and click verify my email.
- Wait to receive an email and click the Verify My Email link within the body of the email.
- The Account Creation page is displayed. Enter your password and click Create Account.
B: Now that you have a Membership Toolkit account, provide your Family Information:
- The Welcome to Our Online Registration page is displayed. Click Family Information (Start here!) link under Parent and Student Information.
- On the Parent Information page, enter your contact details and click Next Step.
- On the Student Information page, click Add Student.
- Enter your child's information. Please note that you must select your child's current grade.
- For each additional child that you have at the High School or coming to the High School next year, click I have another student and enter the child's information.
- Click Save.
- The Directory & Publish Preferences page is displayed.
- Select what information you want to be made available to other MHS PTO members in the online directory. Only verified MHS families with paid PTO membership have access to the online directory.
- Select consent, as appropriate, for your child(ren) for publishing student information and images.
- Click Save.
C: Now that provided your contact information, continue to purchase PTO Membership:
- On the Online Registration page, select MHS PTO Dues 2019-2020.
- On the MHS PTO Dues 2019-2020 page, select MHS PTO Membership, agree to the Millburn High School PTO Membership Terms and consider an optional donation to the PTO.
- Consider becoming a member of the Education Foundation of Millburn-Short Hills by selecting the appropriate level.
- Consider making a donation to the Charles T. King fund by selecting the appropriate level.
- Click Add to Cart.
- Either click Proceed to Cart or register for other programs.
- On clicking Proceed to Cart, the Checkout page is displayed. Click Pay Now with Credit or Debit Card.
- On the Credit Card Page, enter your payment details and click Continue.
- Click Place Order.
Now that you are an MHS PTO Member you will have immediate access to the website and be able to receive communications and register for all applicable PTO programs.
Membership Toolkit Mobile App
For Directory access from a smart phone, you can download the Membership Toolkit Mobile App from the Apple store or the Google Play store. You will love the added convenience of accessing the directory from the Membership Toolkit App. The app includes your directory and calendar —and links to your site through their internet browser.
The app is available for free in the Apple Store and in Google Play. Download it one time for all of the organizations that you are affiliated with that are using Membership Toolkit. If you belong to 4 organizations that are using Membership Toolkit, when you log in to the app you will see all four organizations presented and you can toggle between organizations.